Sunday, October 16, 2011

Challenge?!

I've just finished reading Shenton Legacy and I want to read more legacy stories, so I tried to research for other legacy stories and I came across Legacy Challenge- The Sims Wiki so I clicked on that link. I was shocked that these legacy stories are real challenges made by pinstar, (so now I now why there are rules!). 

I just made my legacy without knowing about these challenges. Now that I know about these challenges, I'm thinking of shortening my room mates legacy to make a new one and to join the this challenge. :)

It's still a long way to go but I'll finish this legacy and and start a new one in order join the legacy challenge. For now I'll enjoy this one and be experimental on this legacy to be ready on my future legacy challenges!

                                                                                                                                 ~CHI

P.S: I never notice the title of the legacies that I've read that there's a word "challenge" in it. Silly me! I'm so focus on reading the story that I've never noticed anything. ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment