Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chapter 1.12: The HOT Welcoming Party!


After 9 months, my twins were born. Two beautiful girls, double the fun and double the stress. Life in our little home has been very stressful. Henry and Lizzie had a hard time concentrating on their studies because of the noise of my two little angels crying for everything they need.

I have been thinking it for quite a while. It should be my surprise to my wife for her birthday but I don’t have a choice, we really need it now. After Henry and Lizzie went home from school I told them to pack their bags. They were both so confused but they still do it. I carried it to our small car, crammed them at the back.

Gwen was looking at me worriedly.

“Trust me, Honey. I know what I’m doing” I told her and give her a peck on the cheek.

When all was set, we were crammed in our small car, by my side Lizzie and at the back Gwen and Henry holding Janelle and Josephine. Yes! That’s the name of our little angels. Gwen named them after her favorite Korean soap opera, “Princess Hours”, still named after regality.

After 3 minutes we are there, just 3 blocks away…


The look at the surprised faces of my family, they are all in awe! It’s still not finished but I think it’s bigger than our old house. The design was done by me and Gwen. She didn’t know, but all the times she is telling me about her dream house. I already memorized it. When we get enough money this will be the most beautiful house in Sunset Valley! 

 
New house comes with new makeover! Gwen decided to design her hair.




And my princess decided to change her hair also! Look how beautiful she is with her new haircut. I decided to give her a lift to school so she can’t late because of going to the salon for the makeover.


I salvage our old computer for the twin’s nursery room so I had to go back to my sanctuary, the library. I started to work right away, so that I can finish my novel. While the girls are busy doing their makeover, I decided to a more simple way of just buying new clothes. I feel more older mature, showing specks of grey hair.


Back at the house, Henry is trying to finish his homework. I know he is doing his best to finish his work and get a high grades. Unlike her sister Lizzie, a very smart kid, Henry had to work hard to finish his homework.


And what does my little princess do after her assignment? Playing tag with her friend that she invited over to our new crib. 


While watching over our daughter, Gwen started to get busy by starting a new garden. This would be our secondary option for money. 


After sending my new chapter to my publisher, I decided to go home.

As I enter my new house, I can feel the sense of pride in me. I worked hard for it and I can give a good shelter to my family. I looked at my wife and I saw her at the living room lighting our fireplace.

“You’re here honey. I will just rest my back while the twins are still sleeping. I’m just gonna watch t.v” Gwen said, smiling to me weakly but with satisfaction to her face.

“Okay! You better do that because the two backbreakers are charging themselves upstairs!” I jokingly tell her.

I went to the dining room and saw my two older children, chatting. They say hi to me and continue chatting.

So I decided to relax myself, so I got my tools and went to the bathroom and upgrade the toilet for a start…

 
When suddenly…

“I think Holden is cooking…” Gwen thought.

 
A shriek that sent my spine tingling.

I ran very fast and saw my wife with fire on her back trying to stop it..

I saw Lizzie, very shocked and trying to help her mom…

I saw my whole sofa burnt to crisp…



Wozny Family has a new house, new additiosn to the family and a new look to their style. All is well as their first day progresses but before it come to an end, someone send there houseWARMING gift to family! Watch out for the next HOT chapter!


No comments:

Post a Comment